Wednesday, October 18, 2006

'dancing yoga'

Hello all beautiful women!

So, at some point or another, I have talked to most of you about a dance class that I have been meaning to start and that I am finally doing!!! For those I haven’t talked to about it, basically this is the just- I have noticed over my years in North America that we as women are not in touch with your bodies enough.. you know busy life style-'go getter' women (which is fantastic) however, we have forgotten how to simply be women. You know, sexy and sexual-its almost 'tabou' here, but it is so important to keep loving ourselves and mostly loving our bodies- with the pressures of society constantly making us insecure "my butt too big" "my hips are too wide" "my boobs are too small" "my left ear is bigger than my right"... I mean you know what I am talking about? Anyway, enough rambling, basically you can call this dance class your 'dancing yoga' it will be a safe space for women only, to get a great workout and learn some sexy moves to all sorts of music. It’s all about letting go and having fun!

WHEN: Tuesdays from 6-7, starting on October 31ST (I know it starts on Halloween but I was too excited to prolong it anymore and it’s early enough that if you wanna go out, you still can! )

WHERE: the Forufera Centre, 505 Hamilton Street. ( great place-just one great room with a great feel-so its so not a big intimidating studio)

PRICE: $15

CONTACT: call me 604 773 0475 or email me inkaluv@gmail.com

Inka Hadzismajlovic

No comments: